We were thrilled to have nearly 150 campers, staff, volunteers, and supporters join us for our annual fundraising banquet on November 2nd. It was a great evening of connection, sharing stories of God’s work at camp, and celebrating the 2019 season.
Thank you to all who attended both the AMM and Banquet, those who donated (over $10,000 was received), as well as those who donated items for the silent auction (which raised nearly $2600)
Thanks also to:
- The ECM Promotions Committee, board members, staff, and volunteers who put in countless hours of work to make the AMM and Banquet a success
- Chris Frank and her team for the incredibly delicious meal
- Stacey Musselman & Adam Brodrecht, and the Mishewah Worship team for their gift of music
- Raelee, Naomi, Marilyn and Tim for sharing their stories
- Mike Hotson for moving the evening along as our MC
- Bethany EMC for the use of their facility
We love and believe in camp, and we love the chance to celebrate the ministry of our camps with our campers. We can only do what we do because of your support. So thank you!